After our first group trip “Yoga and Diving in Bali” was so well received by all participants, we have now planned two further dates for this extraordinary offer:
1st event: 17th to 27th November 2018
10 nights from 1.650,- EUR per person
2nd event: 10th to 20th March 2019
10 nights from 1.450,- EUR per person
For more than 30 years Werner Lau has been training beginners in “correct and relaxed” breathing.
Breathing is THE central point of diving.
“Correct” breathing helps to reduce air consumption, get better buoyancy controll and also to relax and feel good.
A few years ago we came in contact with professional yoga in our Siddhartha and discovered that exactly these breathing techniques can also be found in diving.
We have refined our breathing technique with yoga instructors, who are also diving instructors, and have obtained remarkable success.
Our diving offer in the context of this group trip should appeal to divers as well as those who want to learn this wonderful sport.
- daily 2 x yoga classes with breathing exercises adapted
- to diving (with yoga teacher Tanja Hummel)
- 10 dives or an Open Water Diver course for beginners.
- Half board with breakfast buffet and dinner
- no surcharge on single room (the price per person in a double room will be charged)
- one 60-minute traditional Balinese massage
- a half day excursion to Lovina
- Transfer to and from the hotel (Denpasar Airport)
- Group size 8 to 14 participants
- Extension in Ubud (3 nights) possible on request
For beginners: A maximum of 2 students go into the water with a diving instructor and refine the breathing techniques they have learned in their yoga classes. This takes place within a diving course, which is completed with an internationally recognized diving certificate (an additional certification fee of 38.50 EUR has to be paid on site).
For certified divers: Using this breathing technique from yoga will help you to reduce your air consumption, get better buoyancy control, to use less weight and to simply feel more comfortable. During 10 dives at our great reefs these breathing techniques are trained.
Further information via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +49 40 692 105 38.